Policy in development
Current policy projects by topic - providing an outline of the project, progress and links to related documents.
- Credit review
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs' review of the consumer credit regime.
- Consumer law reform
- Following a review of seven consumer laws, the Consumer Law Reform Bill is being considered by Parliament.
- Consumer Law Reform - Key points
- Key points around the Consumer Law Reform.
- Financial service providers disputes resolution regime
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs has developed guidelines to assist schemes applying for approval to be a financial service provider disputes resolution scheme.
- Financial summit
- The Minister of Consumer Affairs hosted a Financial Summit for credit providers and community agencies on Thursday 11 August 2011.
- Quick submission tool
- Have your say on the Exposure Draft of the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Amendment Bill.